Jersey Junior Squash Academy
The Jersey Junior Squash Academy is Jersey's official squash academy, delivering high quality squash coaching in an enjoyable and social environment to the squash playing community.
Our mission is to develop and improve the level of each participant in an enjoyable and social atmosphere.
We place a huge emphasis on technique, but cover all aspects of the game using practices, conditioned games and a full playing programme to motivate our players.
We strongly recommend that all parents and players take time to read our player pathway and Long Term Athlete Development (LTAD) model which will help you understand what it takes to become a top class squash player.
Throughout the year we run parent and player seminars covering injury prevention, nutrition, and sports psychology with our Academy partners.
Aims and objectives
- To introduce players to the game of squash!
- To produce nationally ranked players
- To have the strongest players in the Dorset County/South West area at junior level
- To create a culture of fast improvers and winners
- To have a supportive, integrated and knowledgeable parent community
- To inspire our players to commit to high quantities of quality practise